Unmanned aerial vehicles are coming home to a police department near you. Along with the dramatic overgrowth of SWAT team policing, we are remaking local police as the most poorly trained and least disciplined command of the US military, with all of the fancy necrotoys and none of the professionalism.
- cheap steelers gear on Materialism, teleology, and magic
- football teams on My computer this morning
- masotti0145 on Read Recently: Thomas Metzinger, The Ego Tunnel
- minderbender on New(?) Theory: “Decadent” societies seem bad primarily because their documentary records are more thorough and honest
- S on Colorblindness in practice: the politics of California affirmative action