Sometimes salty things taste unusually great; one contributing factor seems to be whether you’ve had enough salt recently. So you could deprive yourself of salt for a little while to heighten the enjoyment of something salty! Exciting!
- football teams on My computer this morning
- masotti0145 on Read Recently: Thomas Metzinger, The Ego Tunnel
- minderbender on New(?) Theory: “Decadent” societies seem bad primarily because their documentary records are more thorough and honest
- S on Colorblindness in practice: the politics of California affirmative action
- Billy Joe Bob on Is the “withdrawal method” of birth control immoral? Questioning the action-inaction distinction as a way of differentiating among potential lives