I don’t usually read the fluff on Above The Law — I’m there to find out about pay cuts and layoffs — but today I saw this account of a laid-off attorney taking a short-term contract doc review gig. The dissonance between the get-in-my-pickup informality of the job and the still-high pay rate is striking.
- cheap steelers gear on Materialism, teleology, and magic
- football teams on My computer this morning
- masotti0145 on Read Recently: Thomas Metzinger, The Ego Tunnel
- minderbender on New(?) Theory: “Decadent” societies seem bad primarily because their documentary records are more thorough and honest
- S on Colorblindness in practice: the politics of California affirmative action