‘s re-election campaign efforts. Of course it’s the campaign that adopts scientific approaches — if the campaign improves their methods, they see immediate and direct benefits. Of course the same kind of thing doesn’t happen on the policy side, where the question of what works is secondary at best.
- football teams on My computer this morning
- masotti0145 on Read Recently: Thomas Metzinger, The Ego Tunnel
- minderbender on New(?) Theory: “Decadent” societies seem bad primarily because their documentary records are more thorough and honest
- S on Colorblindness in practice: the politics of California affirmative action
- Billy Joe Bob on Is the “withdrawal method” of birth control immoral? Questioning the action-inaction distinction as a way of differentiating among potential lives