Have you noticed that the words “inspiring” and “inspirational” have come to have nearly opposite meanings?
- S on Colorblindness in practice: the politics of California affirmative action
- Billy Joe Bob on Is the “withdrawal method” of birth control immoral? Questioning the action-inaction distinction as a way of differentiating among potential lives
- redherring on Read Recently: Thomas Metzinger, The Ego Tunnel
- Micheal on Nearly perfect headline: “At the Pentagon, Gates Seen as Liberator”
- Dog Machine on Materialism, teleology, and magic